Thursday, March 27, 2008

Do You Have A Best Selling Book Inside You?

"Be adventurous. Try a lot of different things.
Who cares if it doesn't work out?
It is only paper."
- Mary Engelbreit, artist & business executive



Have you dreamt of becoming the next J.K. Rowling?

Do you have a story you have been working on but you just keep letting it collect dust?

Do you write, but don't think you have the time to write an entire book?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then I encourage you to try an amazing program called

"How to Write a Book in 14 Days"

I bought and tried this program. It is great. My writer's block vanished and my writing is better now that I use Steve Manning's techniques. I am still in the middle of my 14 day program, but I already several chapters written for my first book.

How to Write a Book in 14 Days has received endorsements from many writers including one of the authors of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Mark Victor Hansen.

You will find the fear of writing vanish as the words fly out of your mind onto your paper. My only criticism of this program is that he does send a lot of emails to you. However, you can unsubscribe to the emails if they get to be too much.

Do you have to dedicate all day to writing? No, in fact, he encourages you to write in short segments. He says that is when you get your best writing.

We invite you to
challenge yourself - remember, "It's only paper."

Register for Write a Book in 14 Days!

No comments: